The maintenance technician is responsible for the performance, follow-up and quality of power plant maintenance, which consists of maintaining and repairing the power generation facilities to guarantee optimal production.
Maintenance technicians at Akuo work on a variety of facilities, on the ground, on roofs, on "tracker" parks whose panels follow the path of the sun, and also on floating solar and agrivoltaic plants. A maintenance technician has several roles:
- He or she participates in planning preventive maintenance and monitoring predictive maintenance while also implementing corrective action.
- He or she drafts maintenance and repair reports and contributes to the development of procedures.
Finally, the maintenance technician manages any contractors on site and monitors spare parts. The maintenance technician carries out a wide range of tasks, and must have a complete, cross-cutting view of a site's maintenance.
- A proactive approach
- Strict compliance with safety requirements
Education and experience
- 2 years of higher education in industrial or electro-technical maintenance, or industrial engineering
- Knowledge of power electronics (inverters, converters)
A driver’s license is required for travel on site.
This position is open to people with knowledge of renewable energy or industrial maintenance.
Akuo also provides or finances additional training courses or accreditations to support new technicians, such as: industrial first-aid, accreditation for work at height, and high and low voltage accreditations.