The Group has more than 80 renewable energy production plants in operation and under construction around the world, and is currently experiencing an acceleration in its growth due in particular to the geopolitical context and the global awareness of climate change.
An integrated player for 15 years, Akuo has internalized all the businesses of its value chain since its origin. Established in more than 20 countries, Akuo has multiple expertise in the production of renewable energies, storage and sustainable agriculture to meet the electrical and agricultural needs of all territories.
Since it was founded, the Group is owned by its founding directors.
In early 2022, ICG Infra, the infrastructure fund of ICG* (Intermediate Capital Group), came to support Eric Scotto and Patrice Lucas in pursuing this development strategy by providing additional financial resources to speed up the Group’s development.
As a result, the Group is now 96% owned by a holding company composed of the two founders and ICG Infra, with the employee investment fund (FCPE) and performance share plan representing the remaining 4% of capital.
Pursuing its diversification strategy, Akuo relies on a business model made of long-term green electricity sales contracts to both public and private enterprises.
* ICG Infra
ICG is a global alternative asset manager. ICG provides flexible capital solutions to help companies develop and grow. The Group is a global alternative asset manager with 33 years’ history, managing more than $70bn of assets under management and investing across the capital structure. Founded in 2018 and based in Paris, ICG Infra has a strong experience in the energy, transportation, telecom, environmental and industry-service sectors.
A multidisciplinary team at the service of our projects.
Strategic Committee :
- Éric Scotto - President & cofounder of Akuo
- Patrice Lucas - Managing Director and co-founder of Akuo
- Pénélope Dietsch - ICG
- Guillaume d’Engremont - ICG
Executive Committee :
- Nicolas Couderc - COO
- Luc François - Deputy CEO Finance & Market
- Valery Sellem - Deputy CEO Legal & Risk
- Romain Davau - Head of Project Finance
- Stéphane Renard - Chief Financial Officer
- Rémi Moscato - Head of Structuring and Execution
- Grégory Pardieu - Head of Human Resources
- Alexandra Sombsthay - Head of External Relations and Communications
- Steve Arcelin - Head of Western Europe & Overseas
- Pierre-Antoine Berthold - Head of Africa
- Jean Ballandras - Head of Asia Pacific
- Kathleen Himber - Head of North America
- Quentin Ghysen - Head of Latin America
- Antoine Guimard - Head of Central Europe
- Éric Delteil - Head of Asset Management & Maintenance
The Strategic Committee has five permanent members as well as guest members. It defends the company’s interests. Its role is to approve the Group’s strategy, the budget, any capital transaction and, more generally, any material decision that could potentially impact the life of the Group. It meets monthly.
Éric Scotto - President and co-founder of Akuo
Patrice Lucas - Managing Director and co-founder of Akuo
Pénélope Dietsch - ICG
Guillaume d’Engremont - ICG
The Executive Committee consists of the members of General Management as well as the heads of the support functions and the Group’s six regional managers. This committee is the Group’s think tank, and its consultation, decision-making and management body. It is responsible for sharing information in order to prevent risks and seize opportunities.
Nicolas Couderc - COO Akuo
Luc François - Deputy CEO Finance & Market
Valery Sellem - CEO Legal & Risk
Romain Davau - Head of Project Finance
Stéphane Renard - Chief Financial Officer
Rémi Moscato - Head of Structuring and Execution
Grégory Pardieu - Head of Human Resources
Alexandra Sombsthay - Head of External Relations and Communications
Steve Arcelin - Head of Western Europe & Overseas
Pierre-Antoine Berthold - Head of Africa
Jean Ballandras - Head of Asia-Pacific
Kathleen Himber - Head of North America
Quentin Ghysen - Head of Latin America
Antoine Guimard - Head of Central Europe
Éric Delteil - Head of Asset Management & Maintenance
The Commitment Committee approves all the Group’s commitments, whether investments in projects, new activities or even off-balance sheet commitments. It has eight members, including the General Management team.